Logi 12.5 introduces significant improvements to self-service visual analytics. Through a combination of extensive usability testing. re-designed drag and drop design paradigm and faster access to visuals. users will be more engaged and capable of getting the answers they need without ever leaving your application.
A Re-imagined Self-Service Visual Analytics Experience
- Improved usability for simpler analysis. Logi’s new visual analytics will be useable to a range of users — not just sophisticated business analysts.
- Enhanced end-user capabilities provide tailored insights. New visuals, user-defined thresholds, better drilling and associative chart filtering provide immediate answers to critical business questions.
- Bring your own Data. Logi’s new data authoring interface makes it easy for end users of all skills to add their own data to their analysis.
Stunning, Responsive Dashboards.
- Stunning, Responsive Dashboards. Logi’s freeform drag and drop design allows end-users to create any layout needed to meet business needs.
- Rapid Access to Visualizations. The improved Infoboard provides end-users with quick access to visuals previously built to speed time to insight.
- Powerful Interactivity. End users can define interactivity between charts and filters to create the analytical
New Visualizations & Personalization
- New visualizations improve glanceability. Key performance indicators (KPIs), arc gauges, combination charts for displaying metrics differently (e.g. line and bar chart), and dual axes charts make understanding data faster.
- More discovery and exploration capabilities. Faster and easier to use multi-level cross-tabbing and dynamic data range calculations for sliding date periods (e.g. last 30 days) make analysis easier than ever.
- Conditional formatting focuses attention on key data. End-users can now set threshold conditions on both metrics, dimensions, reference lines and areas that can overlay on charts to provide more emphasis and context.